Last week after our #mnlead chat, I publicly promised (via Twitter) that I would try to carve at least 15 minutes each day to reflect on my learning as well as successes, challenges, and needs. While it didn’t quite work out to reflect each day – I decided to compile a weeks worth of learning in several posts.
Each day, I highlighted my thinking, challenges, successes, or new things I am learning. I have found it extremely valuable to think about my thinking and my own personal growth. I would like to try and keep this up on at least a weekly basis. Hope I can commit!
- Monday: Testing/Promoting our makerspace green screen http://goo.gl/30Nzon
- Tuesday: Thinking about online learning and Web 2.0 http://goo.gl/ceX8Un
- Wednesday: Thinking about leadership and my own professional growth http://goo.gl/5rDjEu
- Thursay: Celebrating #EduWins with #Edtech http://goo.gl/n8smg4
- Friday: Keep learning… Geographic Information Systems http://goo.gl/HZmWMC